HSFX Link

Alucard Wrote:
cmirko Wrote:alternative download - be sure to check MD5 hashsum for all files downloaded from filefront...

http://www.filefront.com/user/cmirko

they are all corrupted...

I can confirm. Every one of them appears to be corrupted, or at least winrar does not like them and won't extract.

akdavis Wrote:I was checking the first part against the hash sums listed at 242squadron download thread. I suppose they are different since this is not a torrent. Could you post hash sums for each part so we can verify integrity?

Hi there,

the MD5 hash sum I got of the torrent downloaded file is: 4EF1C4328067436D74F9737315FCD1FF
The hash sum after downloading my *.rar files from rapidshare and unpacking or extracting is as well: 4EF1C4328067436D74F9737315FCD1FF
The hush sums of the single *.rar files are different... I installed the patch and so far its working fine...
How else can I be of any help?

Jambo

can anyone provide a link for me to a guide as how to use the advanced engine managment mod?

Jambo Wrote:
akdavis Wrote:I was checking the first part against the hash sums listed at 242squadron download thread. I suppose they are different since this is not a torrent. Could you post hash sums for each part so we can verify integrity?

Hi there,

the MD5 hash sum I got of the torrent downloaded file is: 4EF1C4328067436D74F9737315FCD1FF
The hash sum after downloading my *.rar files from rapidshare and unpacking or extracting is as well: 4EF1C4328067436D74F9737315FCD1FF
The hush sums of the single *.rar files are different... I installed the patch and so far its working fine...
How else can I be of any help?

Jambo

Jambo, I didn't make it past the first download, as rapidshare has locked me out of further downloads, so I can't check for a match once they are all extracted. Maybe they only let you download once per day now?

nick11 Wrote:can anyone provide a link for me to a guide as how to use the advanced engine managment mod?
With your JSGME enabler move the mod to the right.That's it.
What it does copied from 242 HSFX
"Engine warm up sequence
Ensure that you have turned magnetos on. Start engine and idle for several minutes until your engine gets up to
temperature (about 50o C). If you do not do this, you will see an 'Underheat' warning and will suffer engine
damage.

Advanced Engine Torque
Planes are effected a lot more realistically by engine Torque.

Negative G loads engine damage
Aircraft performing negative G manoeuvres over sustained periods will get an 'oil pressure' warning and then
will start to suffer engine damage. (although WWII aircraft often had pressurised fuel systems and injection,
the same was not true for the oil systems.)

Advanced engine management does not directly change Olegs FM's. It creates an overlay in effect that
implements the above features. "

Monguse Wrote:http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p...&highlight=

Enjoy

I've downloaded the HSFX files but not installed them yet. According to the messages in this forum I've understood that AAA and other mods can be used with HSFX installation. Does this mean maps as well? There are great maps which are not included in HSFX files and I'd like to know how to use them with HSFX 4.1.

Jami Wrote:

Enjoy

I've downloaded the HSFX files but not installed them yet. According to the messages in this forum I've understood that AAA and other mods can be used with HSFX installation. Does this mean maps as well? There are great maps which are not included in HSFX files and I'd like to know how to use them with HSFX 4.1.

yes ... please read :

(The link is inoperative)

if any specific questions feel free to PM me at any time

reg
Z

sry guys, this is why i hate filefront and other web hosts...., everything got uploaded normally but none of the files are ok....

someone else should upload the files....., will delete my filefront account....

cheers

Barkhorn Wrote:Is it compatible with the Ultrapatch 1.8? Since UP1.8 is based on HSFX4.0, i'm assuming i can use HSFX4.1 on it....
I think it is, i.e. you should be able to join a UP 1.8 server with a HSFX client, as long as CRT not equal 2...since they are both 4.09m games.

except for the ZUTI DSMod, which at the moment seem to be different versions in the two packs, so may also have to disable DSMod server side and client side. I think I read that latest DSMod also checks maps.

But I have not tested yet.

fly_zo Wrote:
Jami Wrote:

Enjoy

yes ... please read :

(The link is inoperative)

if any specific questions feel free to PM me at any time

reg
Z

Thanks for your fast reply. I'll try that ...

bw,
Jami

cmirko Wrote:sry guys, this is why i hate filefront and other web hosts...., everything got uploaded normally but none of the files are ok....

someone else should upload the files....., will delete my filefront account....

cheers

http://www.war-clouds.com/modules.php?n ... 0857#50857

BL

so the ones that cant down load torents cant get UI1.2.5
thanks a bloody lot now UI 1.2.5 is useless to me and now all i have is ui1.2 or 409m
i have been weaghting for it and now i cant get it i only need UI1.2.5

macdknife Wrote:so the ones that cant down load torents cant get UI1.2.5
thanks a bloody lot now UI 1.2.5 is useless to me and now all i have is ui1.2 or 409m
i have been weaghting for it and now i cant get it

there is no UI 1.2.5 !!

... it was abandoned in order to have HSFX as a base ( faster loading time ....)

All new contain from AAA ( announced for UI 1.2.5) is added and published in HSFX 4.1

.... and working links are just few posts upward

reg
Z

S!

fly_zo Wrote:there is no UI 1.2.5 !!

... it was abandoned in order to have HSFX as a base ( faster loading time ....)

reg
Z

When AAA released their UI packs were always accompanied by the server version, or at least it was posted an explanation on how to install the package on a dogfight server. I'm missing this part ... The HSFX 4.1 can or not be used as a basis for DS?

Thanks!

28_Condor Wrote:S!

fly_zo Wrote:there is no UI 1.2.5 !!

reg
Z

When AAA released their UI packs were always accompanied by the server version, or at least it was posted an explanation on how to install the package on a dogfight server. I'm missing this part ... The HSFX 4.1 can or not be used as a basis for DS?

Thanks!

well, HSFX being originally intended for SEOW online campaigns i suspect it must work for any aspect of online gaming

but me being offliner i'd rather leave detailed explanation to someone who actually runs servers .

In the meantime i would suggest " HSFX V4 Tools & Read me's" folder located in game root directory .

reg
Z