LCD Native resolution/vertical sync and FPS

Quote:As I said... Approximately. If it's less, then that only emphasizes my point. As for trained ppl like fighter pilots, you show me how many guys that are in this game are ACTUAL fighter pilots. I'm retired military and I'll tell you what, I can't detect anything over about 35 fps being any different from 240fps.

My point for this whole write up is simple. The average person can't decern a difference between 35fps and 200fps.

This is incorrect, and you are clearly a pompous fool, seeking attention.

Good Day

To the original poster, may I direct you here.

Quote:To the original poster, may I direct you here.

That guide you link to is largely drivel. At best redundant information, at worst incorrect.

Unfortunately it is all too common, here and everywhere; clowns attempting to bignote themselves on anonymous forums, posting useless or plain wrong information whilst trying to appear authoritative.

To the OP; Try vsync off, and if the tearing bothers you turn it on. Running with vsync off will not damage your monitor, or make gameplay less smooth, or hurt performance, or any such nonsense.

Any 3d application, IL2 or otherwise, will always run fastest with vsync off.

cdm Wrote:
Quote:As I said... Approximately. If it's less, then that only emphasizes my point. As for trained ppl like fighter pilots, you show me how many guys that are in this game are ACTUAL fighter pilots. I'm retired military and I'll tell you what, I can't detect anything over about 35 fps being any different from 240fps.

My point for this whole write up is simple. The average person can't decern a difference between 35fps and 200fps.

This is incorrect, and you are clearly a pompous fool, seeking attention.

Good Day

Yes, we know he is wrong. I said him.