Suggestion to the administration re the site

lost about 1200

-EDIT- Well, I deserved it, but I'd love to have my search tutorial back on the forum/as a pdf on my HDD...

1250, but at least it means the site will be a bit less clogged as a result.

All ! Every single one.... 8)

Starting new and fresh ... and maybe with old colleagues as well?

Jambo :wink:

Jambo Wrote:All ! Every single one.... 8)

Starting new and fresh ... and maybe with old colleagues as well?

Jambo :wink:

Confusedhock: You've lost loads mate! Wink

Tommy A, glad to see you found us! :lol:

So many AAA members showed here. Many guys that we have not seen in quite a while have joined the website.

As for the junk posts, we have eliminated thousands of them by now. I personally have whacked a few thousand, so if you think about several other guys doing basically the same thing, then you can imagine the huge number.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I like to think of All Aircraft Simulations as being the flagship aircraft carrier for IL-2 modding community information.

We have had only positive, happy response to starting this website.

Thank you, everyone!

(Topic was moved from General Discussions which are about general IL-2 topics to this Open Forum of the OFF Topic section. :wink: )

Fireskull

Keep in mind gentlemen, and ladies as applicable, the Thursday evening maintenance routines as scheduled in the announcement. Many of the problems discussed will be resolved, and as my colleague Mr. FS (FireSkull) so eloquently explained the purge of erroneous and unnecessary "fluff" posts has been ongoing with a current count in the thousands and climbing. I hope you are all enjoying the changes in structure and functionality, keep your suggestions coming.