Thread Closed

New Artillery

Big Grin Installed and everything looks great; even better than I had hoped for. Stunning detail. Big Grin

so where do i put the folder????

is it mods folder

yes in the Mods folder .

If you don't mind do you have any pictures of your product? I find that is one aspect of AAS modding that is usually missing when compared to sites like subsim.com where the modders usually include a screenshot of what their mod is/does and/or looks like.

Tons of mods here, apparently, but few pics as examples. I'd like to see what I'm getting before downloading.

Thanks.

Wing Flyer,

It's a great looking mod.

You gave permission for the link to the image-that's fine.

Enjoy your little break from modding and we'll look forward to things in the future from you. Smile

i got il-2 sturmovik forgoten battles gold pack but i cant see the soldier behind the artillery Sad Sad
and i cant see the battle ship sailors plz help me!!!!!

and i dont know where to put mod folders :x :evil:

stormtrooper555 Wrote:i got il-2 sturmovik forgoten battles gold pack but i cant see the soldier behind the artillery Sad Sad
and i cant see the battle ship sailors plz help me!!!!!

and i dont know where to put mod folders :x :evil:
You must set 3dgunners to =1 in your config ini.I forgot to mention that if you don't have IL2-1946 you might as well forget it anyway, because it's the only version of the game that can be modded.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, LOL.
Thanks and great job.

Fireskull Wrote:Wing Flyer,

It's a great looking mod.

You gave permission for the link to the image-that's fine.

Enjoy your little break from modding and we'll look forward to things in the future from you. Smile

Thanks M8s. Big Grin ~S~

Hey fellas, I need help, I keep getting a 70% CTD, I am using UP2.1, if someone using 2.1 can email me copies of their ini' files involved, I am sure I can wade through this. Thanx a million

Great mod! Thank you very much!

What IL2 is this for?

give new visual images of ingame gun crews,guns, infantry and some vehicles.

Quote:
Hey fellas, I need help, I keep getting a 70% CTD, I am using UP2.1, if someone using 2.1 can email me copies of their ini' files involved, I am sure I can wade through this. Thanx a million
George Formby

i am too i removed two files i left in Artillery .Soldiers and that ok

xXjazz9050Xx Wrote:What IL2 is this for?
1946 4.09m modded
Thread Closed