Thread Closed

New Artillery

Hi!
Thank you for your greate "New Artillery" mod, you have done again a great job to improve this game, is this mod
compatible with old "TOW" Mod from "AAA" which hase also soldieres as static objects?

stuka_40 Wrote:Hi!
Thank you for your greate "New Artillery" mod, you have done again a great job to improve this game, is this mod
compatible with old "TOW" Mod from "AAA" which hase also soldieres as static objects?

Yep i find they work perfectly well together using HSFX 4.1

ziggy-22 Wrote:
stuka_40 Wrote:Hi!

Yep i find they work perfectly well together using HSFX 4.1

Yep,just as Ziggy said.

As always a great gratitude for your truly excellent job. As you know the details of the features is appreciated by only a small part of fans but for all those who appreciate you're a great resource for this flight simulator.

stanislao Wrote:As always a great gratitude for your truly excellent job. As you know the details of the features is appreciated by only a small part of fans but for all those who appreciate you're a great resource for this flight simulator.

Thanks my friend , Im back to adding more tanks,some new ones on the way soon. Wingflyr.

stanislao Wrote:As always a great gratitude for your truly excellent job. As you know the details of the features is appreciated by only a small part of fans but for all those who appreciate you're a great resource for this flight simulator.

I hope to see very soon your others fantastic works....like some reskin german tanks... :wink:

still no screenies?

Hey

[Image: pichers1.jpg]

=DFA=BeoWolf Wrote:Hey

Lol Tongue :mrgreen: :lol:

Planemad

=DFA=BeoWolf Wrote:Hey

100% agreed

Hi all:

I've run into a small problem: the Diamond T US is 20cm off the ground. Also, the driver is missing his cap when viewed from the starboard side; his head looks like PacMan! Is there any fix for this?

Great days all.

Plantoid 1 Wrote:Hi all:

I've run into a small problem: the Diamond T US is 20cm off the ground. Also, the driver is missing his cap when viewed from the starboard side; his head looks like PacMan! Is there any fix for this?

Great days all.
Thow in some ghosts.

I did. He ate them!! Until he got to level 7 and got eaten himself. Still no fix.

Great days all.

I bet you forgot to put in cherries and bananas

...nothing to do with the stock ones, THX a bunch Wingflyer :lol:

[Image: grab0000.jpg]
Thread Closed