YouTube Movie Making Topic

Fireskull Wrote:Hey, Crazty

Can you do guys a favor and make a list of only the free software that can be used for IL-2 YouTube videos? Please list all of them that you know are free, but let us know which are the best in your opinion for a smooth video.

Fireskull Wrote:

Can you do guys a favor and make a list of only the free software that can be used for IL-2 YouTube videos? Please list all of them that you know are free, but let us know which are the best in your opinion for a smooth video.

Please? Smile

Fireskull Wrote:
Fireskull Wrote:

Please? Smile

With a Cherry on Top. Smile

Fireskull Wrote:
Fireskull Wrote:

Please? Smile
I just saw that,well free and good ?Where? In this world? Guys sorry but its not aloud to post anything here because its not free.... the only free that you might can get is Fraps and it records with limit time , also for a smooth recorded videos you need TrackIR and set it to smooth and low sensitivity ,But.... the free way is to use WIndows Moviemaker witch is free but i have never have use that prehistoric program... so i dont know ... but always remember guys Google is your friend and you might find the "Free" sony vegas somewhere!

Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:I just saw that,well free and good ?Where? In this world? Guys sorry but its not aloud to post anything here because its not free.... the only free that you might can get is Fraps and it records with limit time , also for a smooth recorded videos you need TrackIR and set it to smooth and low sensitivity ,But.... the free way is to use WIndows Moviemaker witch is free but i have never have use that prehistoric program... so i dont know ... but always remember guys you Google is your friend and you might find the "Free" sony vegas somewhere!

Gee, thanks for the clarification! :mrgreen:

Fireskull Wrote:
Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:I just saw that,well free and good ?Where? In this world? Guys sorry but its not aloud to post anything here because its not free.... the only free that you might can get is Fraps and it records with limit time , also for a smooth recorded videos you need TrackIR and set it to smooth and low sensitivity ,But.... the free way is to use WIndows Moviemaker witch is free but i have never have use that prehistoric program... so i dont know ... but always remember guys you Google is your friend and you might find the "Free" sony vegas somewhere!

Gee, thanks for the clarification! :mrgreen:
See your pm !!! 8)

Trial versions and Google.

Verhängnis Wrote:Trial versions and Google.
No shit, sherlock.

Thats how I got Photoshop Smile .

Funny thing is though I found the Codes on a Tech Help Forum. :lol:

Verhängnis Wrote:Thats how I got Photoshop Smile .

And now you found the full version of Sony vegas, You must be very lucky ! :mrgreen:

Erg./JG54_crazty Wrote:
Verhängnis Wrote:Thats how I got Photoshop Smile .

And now you found the full version of Sony vegas, You must be very lucky ! :mrgreen:
Yeah, it's funny how you can find full versions of programs and games on the internet.

fraps and ms movie maker works good too!

FRAPS free version is excellent. Limit of 30 second captures, but in any decent movie you seldom want any scenes/cuts of more than 4-6 second duration anyway. Multiple 30 second Fraps clips give you more than enough to work with.

Virtual DUB is totally free, full version. Superb editing/filtering application.

Latest version of Windows Movie maker is very good, with included and free add-on filters, special FX, etc.

These provide more than enough tools to make beginning level youtube videos.....and the sophisticated tools of the Expensive specialized Applications don't help videos/movies which violate basic cinematography and editing and screenplay techniques. imho.

Doolittle81 Wrote:FRAPS free version is excellent. Limit of 30 second captures, but in any decent movie you seldom want any scenes/cuts of more than 4-6 second duration anyway. Multiple 30 second Fraps clips give you more than enough to work with.

Virtual DUB is totally free, full version. Superb editing/filtering application.

Latest version of Windows Movie maker is very good, with included and free add-on filters, special FX, etc.

These provide more than enough tools to make beginning level youtube videos.....and the sophisticated tools of the Expensive specialized Applications don't help videos/movies which violate basic cinematography and editing and screenplay techniques. imho.

Saipan and Doolittle81: It sounds as if you guys have experience getting smooth YouTube videos published which use Windows Movie Maker, yes?

If you would like to post a link to your videos that are smooth, then please post here with them.

I actually have the full version of FRAPS, Virtual Dub, and Movie Maker, so I should be good to go, at least to get started.

Would anyone like to post a step-by-step from start to finish on all the basics of using the free programs? Can you include any information that we need to know about using the YouTube system, sychronizing the video with sound-especially with Virtual Dub, and some little techniques for better effects?

Apologies for jumping in here but I have a Virtual Dub question.
Somewhere along the line Virtual Dub now makes my movies incredibly huge, to the point that I've stopped using it.
I normally load up my FRAPS clip and edit but when finally saving it ends up huge. What am I doing wrong?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using XP SP3
AMD Athlon64 3700+ 2.4Ghz 2.5 Gig of RAM
Nvidia GeForce 7800GS AGP