Minimap v2.3 (Updated) - Multimode GUIPad

What MDS version are you using, if so? Compatibility only verified with MDS 1.2, as OP has stated.

Hmm. I tried using this with MDS 1.2 and the missions wouldn't load. Is there a specific order in which each one has to be enabled?
Is it a special version of 1.2? And if so, could we have link to it?

elot Wrote:Hello, i really like this mod, even though it seems to hang my sessions every now and then (about 1 in 10 i would gues).

In that case somewhere during the mission the display freezes, the sound keeps going and i cannot stop the mission or IL2.
I have to force close IL2 with taskmanager.
It does not matter in what mission or plane it is (now already in 4 country's en several planes per country).

After i change it back to my old map mod (old minimap version) i never get this problem.

I'm working with UP2.01

Does anybody else have this problem or even better: a solution?

Hi Elot. I never heard of such a problem like yours. Do you use the UP with the standard configuration which includes Zuti MDS 1.13?

Why don't you try by disabling, at least temporarily, the Zuti MDS from JSGME. Try later your game with my MOD and confirm what happens. Zuti code has some routines that are different to stock game to display icons in maps and that could cause problems.

Regards,
Pablo

benitomuso Wrote:Hi Elot. I never heard of such a problem like yours. Do you use the UP with the standard configuration which includes Zuti MDS 1.13?

Why don't you try by disabling, at least temporarily, the Zuti MDS from JSGME. Try later your game with my MOD and confirm what happens. Zuti code has some routines that are different to stock game to display icons in maps and that could cause problems.

Regards,
Pablo

Hello Benitomuso,

No i don't use any MDS. I only play offline and have no mods for online activated.
Here my list.
[Image: jsgme-mods.jpg]

I already had some changed and with only Ecran mod activated and with SAN FovChanger, the problem was there also.
But if no one else has this problem, i suppose it is some config problem?????