WIP: NEW MAP- VORONEZH FRONT - on the Russian Front

Boser Wrote:Very good work! Luck! Big Grin

Thx Boser!

auto

Any news? We are looking forward to your successful complete of the project.

[quote="fly_zo"]looking good Big Grin

i like what you did with inflight maps ....

cheers
Z[/quote
+1

Thanks for your interest Cold_13 and kapteeni, but I have been side tracked and lost my momentum
for the time being. However I will re-focus my effort after the summer is over. I hope you would
please bear with me Cry

-Autopilot

P.S. The side track is : Uboats in Silent Hunter 4 (my first love) Big Grin

autopilot Wrote:P.S. The side track is : Uboats in Silent Hunter 4 (my first love) Big Grin

Nooooo, I thought it was some summer girl hunting, mountain trekking or something :lol:

Any news about this map?

Any progress?

autopilot said: after summer, probably... But we hope, that effort №2 will be successful Smile If it'll be :oops:

M-m-m...I REALLY hope, that this map will be made - Kursk and Prokhorovka maps are TOO small (there is no Bryansk, Kharkov, etc.) :? . Please, autopilot, don't stop your work!

Nice looking map! Remember it from the show Battlefield. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of history through playing a campaign on this map Big Grin

Any updates?

I would be interested in taking this project over, if Autopilot does not want to finish it.

My concern would be that I know very little about the terrain in the region, apart from a few guesses and assumptions about the eastern Ukraine which may or may not be accurate. So I would prefer to work with a team which includes 1 or 2 Russian or Ukrainian guys.

As well, I would prefer to work with at least 1 guy who can skin buildings and make some of the landmark buildings for Kharkov, like the famous university. As well, some other period Soviet buildings would be helpful as well.

Great map. Has it been released yet?

No. Stalled out. I ended up doing my own Eastern Front project from scratch.

I see. Best of luck with it. I hope it will include Charkow too.